votre équipe ACR part se ressourcer quelques jours.
Notez que nos locaux seront fermés du vendredi 20 Décembre (17h) au lundi 6 Janvier (9h).
Pensez à anticiper dès à présent vos commandes.
Nous vous souhaitons de bonnes fêtes de fin d'années !
Your ACR Team is going on holidays !
Please note that our offices are going to be closed from December 20th (5PM) to January 6th (9PM).
Don't forget to anticipate your needs and place your orders before!
We wish you a merry Christmas and an happy new year !
The ACR's Team
Ideal for horses with good sole concavity - saddle horse profile
- The pad is shaped for the hoof, with a convex area next to the sole
- Two ovals on either side of the frog fit into the lacunae
- The part of the pad over the sole and frog is thinner than the rest of the pad and allows better sole descent at the contact stage
- Two non-return valves mean polyurethane resin (or silicone) can be injected without piercing the plate; the end of the delivery needle is just applied to the thin valve area.
- Gradually increasing thickness from the toe to the heel: It is thinner at the toe and slightly thicker at the heel in order to be stronger for sideways movement of the heels. This also avoids premature wear around the heels.
- A bulge in the thicker part at the end of the quarter protects the bar area
- Shock absorbent and made from a slightly translucent material to monitor the injected silicone’s advance