The GERMAN SPORT SHOE is specially designed for Hanoverians and Holstein horses and is also easier to set on feet similar to German Warmbloods', whilst its cross-section (with rolling and bevelling) provides a good grip in soft ground.
Thanks to a chased inner rim from quarter to heel and wide-webbed, beveled heels, it affords better protection and good penetration in soft footing.
The rolling from quarter to quarter reduces the deep digital flexor tendon's work and minimises the collateral ligaments' efforts in circling and turning.
- Egg shape suited to the feet of horses in the German studbooks
- Narrow-webbed shoe with wider heels
- Rolling from toe to quarter
- Coarse-punched nail holes and bevelled heels
- Shortens the anterior lever and facilitates breakover
- Enhances sinking of heels in soft footing
- The wide heels protect the heels upon landing and provide good caudal hoof support
- Multidisciplinary sport shoe
- Prevention of collateral stress and interphalangeal joint hyperextension
- For horses with high heels and narrow feet