The ACR hind onion heels protects sensitive heels, increases the contact area for the rear part of the foot, and limits the heels' sinking into soft ground.
It tends to optimize the operation of the reciprocal apparatus : It is therefore indicated in a large number of hind limb pathologies.
- Progressive thickness ( 10,11,12mm according to the sizes ) for a better wear resistance
- Very wide heels
- Profiled branches (beveled + chased)
- Protects heels and bars
- Its beveled and chased branches improve penetration in soft ground while abaxial supports ( on the circle for example ).
- Its wide heels limits the heels' sinking into soft ground
- Increase ground support stability – eases the horse’s propulsion phase
- Corns on the rear part of the foot
- Depending on the horse conformation, this shoe can be indicated for some specific cases of suspensory pathologies
- Sensitive heels or rear part of the foot
- Weak heels