The ACR semi-wide web shoe protects the foot and avoids hoof distortion. It reduces the risk of sheared heels and spreads ground contact uniformly.
This shoe is designed to be adaptable. Its considerable web allows : rolling, bevelling, the creation of "onions" and asymmetrical branches.
- Shoe widened over its full length from toe to heels
- Provides sole protection for sensitive feet
- Reduces sinking of the whole foot into soft ground
- Enables uniform ground contact to be re-established for malformed feet
- Hypersensitivity on hard ground
- Hoof distortion