votre équipe ACR part se ressourcer quelques jours.
Notez que nos locaux seront fermés du vendredi 20 Décembre (17h) au lundi 6 Janvier (9h).
Pensez à anticiper dès à présent vos commandes.
Nous vous souhaitons de bonnes fêtes de fin d'années !
Your ACR Team is going on holidays !
Please note that our offices are going to be closed from December 20th (5PM) to January 6th (9PM).
Don't forget to anticipate your needs and place your orders before!
We wish you a merry Christmas and an happy new year !
The ACR's Team
The ACR Rolling Endurance Shoe is ideal for endurance and racing; its shape increases adherence, its rolling toe facilitates breakover, reduces the anterior lever arm (relieving the deep flexor) and fosters heel grip in the ground (avoiding suspensory apparatus and SDFT problems). Its light profile reduces weight yet maintains strenght.
With two clips it is designed for setting well back under the hoof whilst maintaining optimal nailing. The bevelled heels on the inside edge avoid shoe casting.
- Web reduced and profiled, rolling motion from toe to the start of the quarter
- Branches chased on their inside edges
- Available in Ti - "Titadur" alloy - for great strength on abrasive ground
- Reduces anterior lever arm
- Facilitates breakover
- Enhances heel sinking in soft ground
- Reduces constraints on suspensory apparatus
- Its narrow web and shape increase adherence and grip in soft ground
- Shap suitable for narrow feet (Arabs, Spanish and German stock)
- Multidisciplinary sports
- Slender feet
- Hooves with thin brittle walls
- Protection against tendinitis