The ACR FULL ROLLING SHOE Ti facilitates anterior and collateral lever arms, reducing joint and collateral stress.
It is recommended for distal and proximal interphalangeal arthritis and can be positioned using an Equi-thane net and silicone, which absorb impacts and limit the degree of penetration in the soil and thus improve the rolling effect.
- Rolling on 2/3 of coverage
- The 15 mm thickness increases rolling compared with a 12 mm shoe
- Beveled heels avoid casting shoes
- Reduces collateral movement effort on collateral, distal and proximal ligaments
- Reduces lateral, anterior and posterior lever arms
- Interphalangeal arthritis
- Desmitis of collateral ligaments