votre équipe ACR part se ressourcer quelques jours.
Notez que nos locaux seront fermés du vendredi 02 Août (17h) au lundi 26 Aout (9h).
Pensez à anticiper dès à présent vos commandes.
Bonnes vacances !
Your ACR Team is going on holidays !
Please note that our offices are going to be closed from August 02nd (5PM) to August 26th (9PM).
Don't forget to anticipate your needs and place your orders before!
Enjoy the summer !
The ACR's Team
The ACR HIND ROCKING SHOE allows to adjust or correct the P3 plantar/palmar angle according its position more or less backward under the foot. Its special cross-sectional design ensures smooth landing and breakover. Its particular profil -thinner at the heels - allows a smooth landing (less impact) and the thinner toe eases the breakover in reducing stress on the tendons and ligaments during inter-phalangeal extension.
It also improves the blood circulation in the foot.
- Rolling motion on almost all the surface of the shoe
- Thickness in quarters from 18 to 20mm
- Extremely thin heels and heel quarters
- Enables to change the palmar/plantar angle according to its position under the foot
- Reduces anterior and posterior lever arms
- Allows dynamic modulation of the plantar angle in motionless or quasi-motionless situation : self-massaging effect, improving blood flow in the foot
- Creates a self-massaging effect stimulating insufficient horn grow
- Sensitive heels / rear part of foot
- Use for equine rehab after a period of rest or confinement, subject to a widened diagnostic approach taking into account the underlying set of problems
- Use in case of laminitis : acute, chronic ( after a medical review and foot imaging )
- Prevention of compensatory founder due to overloading
- Prevention of the risks of coriumitis and coriumisis
- Can be used as FRONT ROCKING SHOE on feet similar to German Warmblood'