The ACR HIND ROCKING SHOE allows to adjust or correct the P3 plantar/palmar angle according its position more or less backward under the foot. Its special cross-sectional design ensures smooth landing and breakover. Its particular profil -thinner at the heels - allows a smooth landing (less impact) and the thinner toe eases the breakover in reducing stress on the tendons and ligaments during inter-phalangeal extension.
It also improves the blood circulation in the foot.
- Rolling motion on almost all the surface of the shoe
- Thickness in quarters from 18 to 20mm
- Extremely thin heels and heel quarters
- Enables to change the palmar/plantar angle according to its position under the foot
- Reduces anterior and posterior lever arms
- Allows dynamic modulation of the plantar angle in motionless or quasi-motionless situation : self-massaging effect, improving blood flow in the foot
- Creates a self-massaging effect stimulating insufficient horn grow
- Sensitive heels / rear part of foot
- Use for equine rehab after a period of rest or confinement, subject to a widened diagnostic approach taking into account the underlying set of problems
- Use in case of laminitis : acute, chronic ( after a medical review and foot imaging )
- Prevention of compensatory founder due to overloading
- Prevention of the risks of coriumitis and coriumisis
- Can be used as FRONT ROCKING SHOE on feet similar to German Warmblood'