The ACR HIND "DIPLOMATIC" SHOE with enlarged bar allows a stabilization during the landing phase and limits heels sinking into the soft ground.
It tens to optimize the operation of the reciprocal apparatus : It is therefore indicated in a large number of hindlimb pathologies and relieves some stifle pathologies.
This shoe is also recommended on sickle-hocked horses with a pronounced laxity and/or a negative plantar angle.
- 11 mm thickness providing a better wear resistance
- Oval shape with a covered bar
- Profiled branches (beveled + chased)
- Its rolling profil softens the heels landing phase
- Its beveled and chased branches improve heel penetration in soft ground while stance phase on the angles
- Its covered bar allows a good support in soft ground
- Increase ground support stability – eases the horse’s propulsion phase
- Coon-footed horses or laxe
-Depending on the horse conformation, this shoe can be indicated for some specific cases of suspensory pathologies
- In any case where an increase/stabilization of the stance phase is needed
- Negative palmar angle
- Relieves the stifle
- Improves hock conformation defaults
- Positive action on some specific cases of back pains