The nonprofiled section of the ACR Egg Bar Shoe gives it great resistance to distortion and wear. This shoe limits heels' sinking into the ground and increases the posterior lever arm.
It facilitates breakover and limits pressure on the DDFT.
The difference between the medial and lateral branches optimises its fit and makes it easy to adapt as a hind shoe.
Its wider web at the toe and fine punching make it possible to set the shoe well back under the foot whilst maintaining optimal nailing.
- Egg Bar Shoe without rolling motion - three clips
- Difference in punching and wide medial and alteral branches which facilitates application
- Easily modified for use as a hind egg bar shoe
- Available under the reference 510 as a wedge egg bar shoe
- Increases posterior lever arm by limiting the heels' sinking into soft ground
- Podotrochlear syndrome
- Rheumatism and tendinitis of the deep digital flexor tendon
- Carpal tunnel tendinitis
- Pain in the podotrochlear region