This shoe is graduated from the toe to the heel (7mm thick at the toe and 15 mm at the heel), modifying the sagittal angle by approx 2°. Its relieved frog avoids overpressure. It is therefore recommended in some cases of tendinitis and advanced podotrochlear cases.
- Wedge bar shoe without profile on lower surface - Toe thickness: 7 mm / Heel thickness: 15 mm
- I's 7mm thickness at the toe and 15 mm at the heel, it modifies the sagittal angle by approx 2°. Its relieved frog avoids overpressure
- Navicular syndrome at an advanced stage
- Pain in the podotrochlear region
- Tendinitis of the carpal ligament or DDFT
- DDFT tendinitis
- Both orthopaedic and sport applications