Beneficiez de 10% de réduction, jusqu'au 21 Juin sur les sillicones et polyuréthanes Vettec.
Délai de livraison a confirmer.
Until June 21st, get 10% discount on the Vettec Silicones and polyurethane.
Delivery time to be confirmed.
Go for it !!
The ACR's Team
All our shoes are made using the ACR alloy selected for its shock-absorbing and inti-vibration qualities. For greater strength some shoes in the range are available in a special alloy, Ti (Titadur) ; these shoes have a « T » stamped at the end of the inside branch.
Heating the shoes
The ACR alloy will withstand higher temperatures than standard aluminium ; it can be heated to circa 450°C [842°F] (Sufficient for hot fitting). But remember : Titadur must be heated to circa 340°C [644°F] - It is impossible to draw clips on a cold Titadur shoe.
Particularities of the shoes
- On the data sheet for each model, a magnifying glass lets you visualize special features.
- All our shoes are punched with holes that become narrower (from outside to inside). The holes are calibrated for E,E-SLIM, LX, MX, CONCAVE type nails.
The constants are as follows :
- The hole punched is rectangular to match the nail.
- The holes slant in order to facilitate nailing.
- Clips are graduated with a 3° slant to help set them into the hoof wall when heated.
- The curve of each branch accommodates the shape of the hoof (right and left, inside-outside). The lateral branch is indicated by a notch on the outer edge (except for asymmetric shoes).
- The heels are beveled (varying from 40° to 45°, depending on the model) to avoid the risk of casting a shoe.
- Shoes made of Ti are stamped with a T.